From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KDA or similar may refer to:
- Combat Groups of the Working Class (German: Kampfgruppen der Arbeiterklasse), a paramilitary organization in East Germany
- Karachi Development Authority, an urban development organization in Karachi, Pakistan
- Kilodalton (kDa), 1000 unified atomic mass units
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, a Norwegian supplier of defence and space related systems and products
- Kotelawala Defence Academy, a Sri Lankan joint services academy now called Kotelawala Defence University
- Kramer Design Associates, a Canadian graphics design company
- Potassium diisopropylamide, a strong base used in organic chemistry similar to lithium diisopropylamide
- Worimi language, an Australian Aboriginal language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.