From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KDA or similar may refer to:
- KDA (DJ), an English house DJ
- Kampfgruppen der Arbeiterklasse, the German name of the Combat Groups of the Working Class, a paramilitary organization in East Germany
- Karachi Development Authority, a defunct urban development organization in Karachi, Pakistan
- Kollam Development Authority, an autonomous statutory body responsible for the development of Kollam city, India
- Kentucky Distillers' Association, a trade group of distillers that sponsors the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Kilodalton (kDa), 1000 unified atomic mass units
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, a Norwegian supplier of defence and space related systems and products
- Kotelawala Defence Academy, an alternative form of the name of General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, a Sri Lankan joint services academy
- Kramer Design Associates, a Canadian graphics design company founded by Burton Kramer
- The ISO 639-3 code for the Worimi language, an Australian Aboriginal language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.