|Channels||Analog: 40 (UHF)|
|Owner||Stratus Media Holdings, LLC|
(Cheyenne Television Group LLC)
|First air date||2007|
|Last air date||September 28, 2012|
|Former callsigns||K40HP (2004)|
|Former affiliations||ABC (2007–2010)|
|Transmitter power||10 kW|
A construction permit for a low-power station on channel 40 in Cheyenne was granted on March 15, 2004 and assigned the call sign K40HP; on October 4, 2004, the station's call sign was changed to KKTU-LP. On June 24, 2008, the station's call sign was changed to KDEV-LP.
In early September 2010, ABC programming was moved to KLWY's 27.2 subchannel. On September 15, 2010, KDEV (after being off the air for several days) reemerged as a MyNetwork TV affiliate. As of 2011, KDEV now carries Me-TV. In 2012, Fusion Communications was acquired by Stratus Media Holdings. KDEV-LP left the air on September 28, 2012 in order to upgrade the station's equipment to a fiber-based system; it never resumed broadcasting, and on September 26, 2013 Stratus returned its license to the Federal Communications Commission, which canceled it on September 30.
- "McAnally: Why not WY". Television Business Report. August 18, 2009. Retrieved September 29, 2009.
- "Equity Media props spin again". Television Business Report. September 9, 2009. Retrieved September 29, 2009.
- "FCC form 345". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. June 15, 2009. Retrieved Sep 29, 2009.
- Where to Watch Me-TV: KDEV
- Seyler, Dave (January 10, 2012). "Stratus ups its status with Fusion acquisition". Television Business Report. Retrieved August 11, 2013.
- "Notification of Suspension of Operations / Request for Silent STA". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. October 3, 2012. Retrieved October 26, 2013.
- Reilly, Christine A. (September 26, 2013). "Re: …Notice of Surrender of Television Translator License…". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved October 26, 2013.
|This article about a television station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|