|Broadcast area||Minneapolis–Saint Paul
|Slogan||The Mighty 920|
|Power||5,000 watts day
5,000 watts night
|Affiliations||ABC News Radio|
(Townsquare Media Faribault License, LLC)
KDHL (920 AM, "The Mighty 920") is a radio station broadcasting a Classic Country format. Licensed to Faribault, Minnesota, United States, the station is currently owned by Townsquare Media and features programming from ABC News Radio.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would acquire 53 stations from Cumulus Media, including KDHL, for $238 million. The deal was part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global were both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "KDHL Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KDHL
- Radio-Locator Information on KDHL
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KDHL
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|