|First air date||2008|
|HAAT||481 meters (1578 feet)|
|Owner||Tanana Valley Television Company|
KDJF (93.5 FM) is a radio station licensed to serve Ester, Alaska; however, the station's offices are in Fairbanks, Alaska. Like many other radio stations in the area (such as North Pole's KJNP-FM), its tower is located on Ester Dome. The station is owned by Tanana Valley Television Company. It airs a Country music format. Programming on KDJF includes the syndicated Rick and Bubba Show on mornings.
- Bohman, Amanda (2008-04-06). "New country station two-steps onto Fairbanks airwaves". Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.
- "Radio News," The Ester Republic, June 2008
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Chet FM Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KDJF
- Radio-Locator information on KDJF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KDJF
|This article about a radio station in Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|