This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Energy Consultancy, Technology consulting, Technology services|
|Remi Eriksen, CEO, DNV GL |
Thijs Aarten, CEO, KEMA
Number of employees
|Parent||DNV (74.3%) |
Alliander N.V. (25.4%)
Cogas Infra en Beheer B.V. (0.3%)
KEMA (Keuring van Elektrotechnische Materialen te Arnhem) NV, established in 1927, was a global energy consultancy company headquartered in Arnhem, Netherlands. It offered management consulting, technology consulting & services to the energy value chain that include business and technical consultancy, operational support, measurements & inspection, and testing & certification services.
On 12 September 2013, DNV and GL merged into DNV GL, becoming the world's leading ship and offshore classification society. As DNV GL the company will continue to issue KEMA certificates from their laboratories.
In the span of eighty years, the company has evolved into a global risk management company actively providing independent applied research and consultancy services via an international network of subsidiaries and agencies.
On 22 December 2011, DNV acquired 74.3% of KEMA's shares, creating a global consulting and certification company within the cleaner energy, sustainability, power generation, transmission and distribution sectors.
- DNV GL Executive Committee
- KEMA Global Management Team
- KEMA - About us
- DNV and KEMA create a world-leading energy and sustainability company
- DNV and KEMA combine forces to create “world-leading” certification company
- DNV and KEMA Create a World-Leading Energy and Sustainability Company
- "DNV and KEMA Create a World-Leading Energy and Sustainability Company". Archived from the original on 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- KEMA - History