|Broadcast area||Indian Wells Valley|
|Branding||Juan FM 104.9|
|Slogan||"¡Tocando Lo Que Le Gusta!"|
|First air date||1979 (as KFIO)|
|Format||Spanish adult hits|
|HAAT||393 meters (1,289 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KFIO (1979-1989)|
|Owner||Adelman Broadcasting, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KGBB, KLOA, KLOA-LP, KRAJ|
KEPD (104.9 FM, "Juan FM") is a commercial radio station that is licensed to Ridgecrest, California, United States and serves the Indian Wells Valley area. The station is owned by Adelman Broadcasting and broadcasts a Spanish adult hits format.
In 2009, KLOA-FM adopted the KEPD call sign. The station flipped from country to a regional Mexican format branded as "KePadre 104.9".
On April 18, 2012, KEPD changed its format to Spanish adult hits, branded as "Juan FM 104.9". The station is the first affiliate of the Juan FM proprietary format that is licensed by Sparknet Communications, creator of the Jack FM adult hits network.
- "Directory of Radio Stations in the United States and Canada" (PDF). Broadcasting/Cablecasting Yearbook 1982. Broadcasting Publications Inc. 1982. p. C-29. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Changing Hands" (PDF). Broadcasting. Broadcasting Publications Inc. December 12, 1988. p. 66. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "For the Record" (PDF). Broadcasting. Broadcasting Publications Inc. April 24, 1989. p. 128. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "The City Of New York Gives Up WNYC-AM & FM For $20 Million" (PDF). Radio and Records. March 31, 1995. p. 6. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Venta, Lance (April 18, 2012). "JuanFM Debuts With First Affiliate". RadioInsight. RadioBB Networks. Retrieved January 12, 2019.