(Redirected from KEV (disambiguation))
Kev can refer to:
- Kev Adams, French comedian, actor, screenwriter and film producer born Kevin Smadja in 1991
- Kevin Kev Carmody (born 1946), Indigenous Australian singer-songwriter
- Kev Coghlan (born 1988), Scottish Grand Prix motorcycle racer
- Kev Hopper (born 1961), English composer and musician, bass guitarist with the 1980s band Stump
- Kevin Kev Lingard (born 1942), Australian politician
- Kevin Naiqama (born 1989), Australian rugby league footballer
- Kev Orkian (born 1974), British-Armenian musician, comedian and actor
- Kev F. Sutherland (born 1961), Scottish comedian and comic strip creator
- Kevin Kev Walker, British comics artist and illustrator
- Kevin Kev Ward, English co-founder (in 1977) and bass guitarist of the punk band Big in Japan
- Kevin Kev Hawkins, a comic book anti-hero
- Kiloelectronvolt (keV), a unit of energy
- Krefelder Eislauf-Verein 1936 e.V. (KEV), original name of Krefeld Pinguine, a German ice hockey team formed in 1936
- kev, ISO 639-3 code for the Kanikkaran language of southern India
- KEV, IATA airport code for Halli Airport, a military airport in Kuorevesi, Jämsä, Finland
- Kapar Energy Ventures Sdn Bhd (KEV), who operate Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Power Station
- Key/Encoded-Value (KEV), in the OpenURL standard and others
- Kevin, a given name occasionally shortened to "Kev"
- Kevin Buzzacott (born 1947), Australian Aboriginal activist often referred to as "Uncle Kev"
- Kevin McQuay (1949–2005), Australian cleaning products entrepreneur nicknamed "Big Kev"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.