|City||Carthage, Texas, U.S.|
|Broadcast area||East Texas|
|First air date||1955|
|Power||2,500 Watts (daytime)
128 Watts (night)
|Owner||Jerry T. Hanszen|
KGAS (1590 AM "KGAS-AM Radio") is a radio station that broadcasts a sports radio format with local news, weather, and sports. Licensed to Carthage, Texas, United States, the station serves the East Texas area. It first began broadcasting in 1955. The station is currently owned by Jerry T. Hanszen.
KGAS carries The Bob Griffin Radio Show, broadcast from KEEL (AM) in Shreveport, Louisiana, a program of travel reports, features, area personalities, and uplifting human interest stories, often with Christian testimonies.
- "Who is Bob Griffin?". bobgriffinonline.com. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KGAS
- Radio-Locator Information on KGAS
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KGAS
- FCC History Cards for KGAS
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|