From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the airport in Warren County, New York, assigned the ICAO code KGFL, see Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport.
|Branding||Cruisin Oldies 94.7 & 1110|
|Translator(s)||94.7 K234BV (Clinton)|
|First air date||1977|
|Power||5,000 watts day
1,000 watts critical hours
KGFL (1110 AM, "Cruisin Oldies 94.7 & 1110") is a radio station broadcasting an oldies music format. Licensed to Clinton, Arkansas, United States, the station is currently owned by King-Sullivan Radio.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved July 19, 2009.
- "KGFL Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 19, 2009.
- "Application Search Details". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KGFL
- Radio-Locator Information on KGFL
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KGFL
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K234BV
- Radio-Locator information on K234BV
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|