|Broadcast area||Missoula, Montana|
|First air date||2007 (as KXGZ)|
|HAAT||637 meters (2091 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||Alt (future branding) Missoula Montana|
|Former callsigns||KXGZ (2007-2009)
(Townsquare Media Missoula License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KBAZ, KENR, KGVO, KLCY, KLYQ, KYSS-FM|
KAMM-FM (101.5 FM) is a radio station licensed to serve Frenchtown, Montana. The station is owned by Townsquare Media and licensed to Townsquare Media Missoula License, LLC. It airs an Alternative Rock format.
The station was previously operated as KXGZ, "Grizz Country 101.5", a country music format. The station was assigned the KVWE call letters by the Federal Communications Commission on March 25, 2009.
On March 1, 2012, KVWE changed their format from adult contemporary to news/talk, simulcasting KGVO 1290 AM Missoula, Montana. On March 5, 2012, KVWE changed their call letters to KGVO-FM. On December 15, 2016, the station changed its call sign to KAMM-FM.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- KGVO-FM to Drop Talk Simulcast, Flip to Alternative
- Official Website
- http://alternativemissoula.com/listen-live/ Streaming Player]]
- KVWE tower photos
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KAMM
- Radio-Locator information on KAMM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KAMM
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|