- Henry's Law constant (KH, in thermodynamics
- Kelvin–Helmholtz instability, a phenomenon of fluid mechanics
- Key Hole (KH) series of imaging satellites used by various United States agencies
- Khornerstone, a computer benchmark used in periodicals such as UNIX Review
- Kurepa hypothesis, in mathematical set theory
- Potassium hydride, chemical formula KH
- Kh (digraph), in English transliteration from numerous foreign languages, usually represents [x], but sometimes [kʰ]
- Khouria, an Arabic title of honor for the wife of a priest
- Kingdom Hearts, a Disney and Square Enix video game series
- Kingdom Hearts (video game), the first game in the kingdom hearts series
- A knight of the Royal Guelphic Order (KH)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.