|Branding||107.9 The Drive|
|First air date||September 7, 2007|
|Callsign meaning||K H DriVe|
(Sheila Callahan & Friends, Inc.)
|Sister stations||KDXT, KMSO, KMTZ|
- For the radio station in King City, California, formerly known as KHDV, see KEXA
The license was the result of an auction held January 31, 2006, which awarded the license for a bid of $178,000. The station was granted its construction permit on June 28, 2006, and received permission to begin full power operation on September 6, 2007.
On September 1, 2013 KHDV changed their format from country to oldies, branded as "The Drive".
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KHDV
- Radio-Locator information on KHDV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KHDV
- Photos of construction of tower and broadcasting equipment
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|