|City||Cedar Falls, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Waterloo, Iowa|
|First air date||April 1, 1974|
|Affiliations||American Public Media, National Public Radio, Public Radio International|
|Owner||University of Northern Iowa|
|Website||Iowa Public Radio|
KHKE is a radio station owned and operated by the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States, which broadcasts on 89.5 MHz. It is a classical station, sharing broadcast facilities with KUNI. It is now a part of Iowa Public Radio, operating with the other two public radio station clusters at the University of Iowa and Iowa State University.
Ice storm and tower collapse
- "Tower collapse knocks one of several area radio stations off the air". Waterloo Courier. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- Iowa Public Radio
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KHKE
- Radio-Locator information on KHKE
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KHKE
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K214BA
- Radio-Locator information on K214BA
|This article about a radio station in Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|