From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Southwest Louisiana|
|Branding||"92-9 The Lake"|
|Slogan||"Southwest Louisiana's Home for Classic Hits"|
|Frequency||92.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||January, 1963|
|HAAT||195 meters (640 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||K THe LAke|
|Former callsigns||KJEF-FM (1963-2002)|
(Townsquare Media Lake Charles License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KJEF, KJMH, KLCL, KNGT, KTSR
also part of the Townsquare Media cluster: TV Station KJEF-CA
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-254. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "KHLA Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- 92-9 The Lake Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KHLA
- Radio-Locator information on KHLA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KHLA
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|