From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KIF)
|Look up kif in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KIF may refer to:
- kief, a finely sifted product of cannabis
- KIF, an international nonprofit organization
- KIF Kolding, a team handball club based in Kolding, Denmark
- Kif Kroker, a fictional character in the animated television show Futurama
- Kingfisher Lake Airport serving Kingfisher Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Knowledge Interchange Format, a computer-oriented language for the interchange of knowledge among disparate computer programs
- Københavns Idræts Forening, Denmark's oldest athletics club
- a clipped cannabis leaf product smoked in a Moroccan sebsi
- an alien race in the Chanur novels by C. J. Cherryh
- an iOS Functional Testing Framework, "Keep It Functional" aka "kif". (On github @ https://github.com/kif-framework/KIF)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.