From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KIRO may refer to:
- KIRO (AM), a radio station (710 AM) licensed to Seattle, Washington, United States
- KIRO-TV, a television station (channel 7 analog/39 digital) licensed to Seattle, Washington, United States
- KIRO-FM, a radio station (97.3 FM) licensed to Tacoma, Washington, United States
- KKWF, a radio station (100.7 FM) licensed to Seattle, Washington, United States, which used the call sign KIRO-FM from September 1992 to May 1999
- Kiro, a colonial post in what is now the Central Equatoria province of South Sudan
- Kiro, a macedonian name and it come from a greek word "Kyrios"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KIRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.