|Broadcast area||Pipestone-Worthington-Marshall-Sioux Falls|
|Branding||Oldies Channel 98.7 FM KISD|
|First air date||November 20, 1968 (as KLOH-FM)|
|HAAT||309 meters (1,014 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KLOH-FM (1968-1987)|
|Affiliations||The True Oldies Channel|
|Sister stations||KJOE, KLOH|
KISD (98.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an oldies format. The station serves the Pipestone and Worthington areas, with rimshot coverage in the Marshall and Sioux Falls areas. The station is currently owned by Wallace Christensen. KISD derives a portion of its programming from Scott Shannon's The True Oldies Channel from ABC Radio.
The station was assigned the call sign KLOH on 1980-04-15. On 1987-09-16, the station changed its call sign to the current KISD.
- "KISD Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Radio Stations". Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channel. Archived from the original on July 28, 2008. Retrieved December 19, 2008.
- "KISD Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- KISD official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KISD
- Radio-Locator information on KISD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KISD
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|