|Channels||Digital: 32 (UHF)|
|Slogan||Your Hometown Station|
Former call signs
Call sign meaning
|K Jack E. O'Neill (founder of KJEO-TV 47, now KGPE)|
KJEO-LD, UHF digital channel 32, is a low-powered Nuestra Visión-affiliated television station licensed to Fresno, California, United States. The station is owned and operated by Cocola Broadcasting. Until late 2007, KJEO-LD was also seen on KBID-LP channel 31.
The station was first established in 1998 as KMCF-LP.
In 2000, Cocola Broadcasting acquired the call letters KJEO-LP for channel 32, after Fresno's CBS affiliate discarded those calls in favor of KGPE. This call sign was changed to KJEO-LD in September 2009.
The station's digital channel is multiplexed:Digital channels
|Channel||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
|4.5||KJEO-LD3||AMG TV Network|
|32.4||KJEO-LD4||Mana Vision 3|
|32.5||KJEO-LD5||Espiritu Santo y Fuego|
|32.6||KJEO-LD6||Hmong TV Network|
|32.7||KJEO-LD7||Blues Television Network|
- KJEO-LD broadcasts from the Corlew Meadows ("Meadow Lakes") towers location near Auberry, CA (37.073838 -119.432075).
- Older, Fresno-area-based terrestrial tuners may/may not receive the Channel 32 broadcast(s). Sensitive terrestrial tuners may reduce tropospheric propagation effects through lowering floor noise, and inadvertently mask one lower-power channel set (i.e. KJEO-LD) and enhance another (i.e. KSDI-LD).
- "KJEO-LD FRESNO, CA". www.rabbitears.info.
- KJEO-LD in the FCC's TV station database
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on KJEO-LD-TV
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|