|City||Colorado City, Colorado|
|Broadcast area||Colorado City Metropolitan Area
|Branding||KIQ'N Country 103.3|
|Frequency||103.3 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||2011|
|Former callsigns||KJQY (2006-2014)
KIQN (KIQ'N Country 103.3) is a radio station licensed to Colorado City, Colorado, and serving the Pueblo and Colorado Springs areas with a country music format. KIQN is owned by Pueblo Broadcasting Group, LLC.
103.3 FM flipped from its Rhythmic AC format on May 31, 2012 by stunting with a Polka format for seven days before settling into a high-energy Rhythmic Top 40 format, offering a hybrid mix of currents, old school and Dance hits, the latter being heavily dayparted in evenings. The evening block of programming is branded as "Radio Planeta" and features a bilingual English/Spanish combination of dance music.
According to station owner Steven R Bartholomew, "This station represents music with energy!" 
On September 1, 2015, the then-KJQY changed their format to country, branded as "KIQ'N Country". The station changed its call sign to the current KIQN on November 23, 2015.
- "Polka Power In Pueblo" from Radio Insight (June 7, 2012)
- "KJQY Moves Into The Power Zone" from All Access (June 7, 2012)
- "FCC construction permit"
- "Firehose versus squirt gun: who's going to win 103.1 in the Springs?" from ColoradoMedia.net
- SoCo Resets its Colorado Holdings
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KIQN
- Radio-Locator information on KIQN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KIQN