|Birth name||Kevin Joseph Sawka|
|Born||Seattle, United States|
|Genres||Drum and bass, dubstep, oldschool jungle|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, record producer, DJ|
|Instruments||Drums, keyboard, bass guitar, percussion|
|Labels||Wax Orchard, Beat My Drum Recordings, Impossible Records|
KJ Sawka started his musical career at the age of twelve. At age eighteen, he developed an interest in electronic music and started producing. Citing the drumming of Phil Collins as a major influence, Sawka uses a customized drumkit configured to enable greater improvisation, tailored to the type of music he is playing. In the studio, he favors electronic drum machines, while for live performances he primarily plays drums.
In 2010 he became the drummer of Pendulum, appearing on their Immersion album. The group reunited in 2016 for a single live show at Ultra Music Festival, Miami, and subsequently went on tour in 2017.
- Studio albums
- Live albums
- 2008 – Live at Chop Suey
- 2010 – Immersion
- "Interview: KJ Sawka Talks New Music, The Pendulum Reunion, And Phil Collins - NEST HQ". NEST HQ. 2017-03-03. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "Pendulum's drum setup revealed: KJ Sawka's kit in pictures". MusicRadar. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "Pendulum recruit new drummer | music news | triple j". www.abc.net.au. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "After the Ultra Miami Reunion, Pendulum Finally Reveals 2017 Plans". EDM.com. 2016-12-31. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "Pendulum". Songkick. Retrieved 2017-05-26.
- "KJ Sawka launches new label: Impossible Records". UKF. 2015-04-28. Retrieved 2017-05-26.