|Slogan||Today's Best Country|
|Frequency||96.7 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Owner||Sun Valley Radio, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KVNU, KLZX, KLGN, KVFX, KBLQ, KGNT|
The station was assigned the call letters KQBD on 1991-08-09. On 1991-08-22, the station changed its call sign to KACH-FM and on 1994-07-20 it changed to the current KKEX.
In addition to the main station, KKEX is relayed by an additional three translators to widen its broadcast area.
|City of license||FCC info|
|K256BB||99.1||North Ogden, Utah||FCC|
K285GC rebroadcasts KKEX's HD2 channel.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KKEX
- Radio-Locator information on KKEX
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KKEX
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K256BB
- Radio-Locator information on K256BB
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K267AU
- Radio-Locator information on K267AU
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K285GC
- Radio-Locator information on K285GC
|This article about a radio station in Idaho is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|