Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KKK or kkk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Ku Klux Klan is an American white supremacist group.
KKK may also refer to:
- KKK Bosna (or Klizačko Koturaljski Klub Bosna), a skating club from Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Japan Foundation (Japanese: Kokusai Kōryū Kikin), a legal entity to undertake international dissemination of Japanese culture
- Kalmykian Voluntary Cavalry Corps (romanized Russian: Kalmyk Kavallerie Korps), a group of volunteer soldiers during World War II
- Kappa Kappa Kappa, a social fraternity at Dartmouth College
- Tri Kappa, a women's philanthropic organization based in Indiana
- Katipunan (with proper name Kataas-taasang, Kagalang-galangang Katipunan ng̃ mg̃á Anak ng̃ Bayan), a militant society that initiated the Philippine Revolution of 1896
- Koma Komalen Kurdistan (Peoples' Confederation of Kurdistan or Democratic Confederation of Kurdistan)
- Communist Party of Cyprus, known for a time by its Greek initials (kappa, kappa, kappa) for Κομμουνιστικού Κόμματος Κύπρου
- Krümmel Nuclear Power Plant (German: Kernkraftwerk Krümmel), a nuclear power plant in Germany
- Turkish Army Land Forces Command (Turkish: Kara Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı), a division of the Turkish Armed Forces
- KKK, the Turkish airline AtlasGlobal (ICAO code)
- AG Kühnle, Kopp & Kausch, a former turbine manufacturer from Germany, now a part of Colfax Corporation
- K Market or KK Market or KKK Supermarket or KKKK Citymarket, former naming for markets in the chain of Kesko in Finland; the number of Ks denoted the size class of the market
- Kimantha, Kenzie and Kaitlin of the U.S. TV series Suburgatory
- Kajiri Kamui Kagura, a Japanese visual novel game
- "K-K-K-Katy", a song written in 1917
- K.K.Kity, a Johnny's Jr. group; here, 'KKK' can also mean "Koyama, Kato and Kusano"
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, an Indian actress
- Kinder, Küche, Kirche, German expression about a family model considered to be traditional
- Konstanta Komitato de l‘ Kongresoj, international committee to organize the World Esperanto Congresses, 1906 to 1933
- KKK, IATA airport code for (now disused) Kalakaket Creek Air Station
- KKK, the production code for the 1972 Doctor Who serial Day of the Daleks
- Kukulkan, a Mayan (Central American) god
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KKK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.