|Slogan||"More Music, More Variety"|
|First air date||1988|
|Owner||Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. |
(HBI Radio Bemidji, LLC)
|Sister stations||KBHP, KBUN, KBUN-FM, KLLZ-FM|
Hubbard Broadcasting announced on November 13, 2014 that it would purchase the Omni Broadcasting stations, including KKZY. The sale was completed on February 27, 2015, at a purchase price of $8 million for the 16 stations and one translator.
- "Hubbard Picks up 16 Stations From Omni". Radio Ink. November 13, 2014. Archived from the original on November 13, 2014. Retrieved November 13, 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Hubbard Closes on 16 MN Stations from Omni". Radio Online. February 27, 2015. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- KZY Website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KKZY
- Radio-Locator information on KKZY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KKZY
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|