KK (composer, producer)
|KK (composer, producer)|
|Birth name||Kevin Kerrigan|
|Born||December 1, 1975|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, record producer|
|Associated acts||Brian Eno|
KK (born Kevin Kerrigan, 1 December 1975) is a British composer, record producer and sound designer, best known for his work as a composer and music producer in the field of contemporary/pop music. His past work includes collaborations with Brian Eno, Björk, James, Dido, Natalie Imbruglia and Mediaeval Baebes.
Kerrigan has composed extensively for television channels such as Dave, Discovery Channel, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, E4, National Geographic Channel, Bravo, TLC and History Channel, and for various commercial clients
He collaborated with James Newton Howard on the soundtrack to Collateral (2004, Paramount Pictures), and has since composed soundtracks to other films such as The Thompsons (2012, Lionsgate) and Holy Ghost People (2013), "A Beginners Guide To Snuff" (2016), and "The Night Watchmen" (2016), as well as TV series such as Stage School (Channel 4)
With Sophie Barker (of Zero 7), KK forms half of the children's group The Rainbow Collections (Sony Music), whose popular releases have included Lullaby (2004), Toybox (2010) and Snowflake (2010).
- "iTunes - Music - Lullaby by The Rainbow Collections". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- "iTunes - Music - Toybox by The Rainbow Collections". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-08-02. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- "iTunes - Music - Snowflake by The Rainbow Collections". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-10-29. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- https://open.spotify.com/album/57oc6vy5a2YYJDTyt1Re6u. Missing or empty
- "iTunes - Music - Solasta by Kevin Kerrigan". Itunes.apple.com. 2017-02-10. Retrieved 2017-02-20.
- "iTunes - Music - Empty World by Kevin Kerrigan & KK". Itunes.apple.com. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- "iTunes - Music - The Magic Lantern by KK & The Steampunk Orchestra". Itunes.apple.com. 2009-11-27. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- "iTunes - Music - Telescopes by KK". Itunes.apple.com. 2009-11-27. Retrieved 2014-08-21.