|Broadcast area||Rio Grande Valley|
|Branding||Radio Voz AM|
|First air date||January 1, 1953|
|Power||500 watts (day)
330 watts (night)
|Former callsigns||KBLP (1953-1956)
|Owner||La Radio Cristiana Network, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KDFM, KERB, KERB-FM, KIBL|
KLDS (1260 AM, "Radio Voz AM") is a radio station licensed to serve Falfurrias, Texas, United States. The station is owned by La Radio Cristiana Network, Inc. KLDS is unaffiliated with the LDS Church.
The radio station began operations in 1953 broadcasting as KBLP with 500 watts of power, daytime-only, on a frequency of 1260 kHz under the ownership of Ben L. Parker. In 1956, under new ownership, the station had its call sign changed to KPSO. The station was assigned the KLDS call sign by the Federal Communications Commission on December 19, 1997.
- "Directory of AM and FM stations and Market Data of the United States". Broadcasting-Telecasting 1955 Yearbook-Marketbook Issue. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1955. p. 294.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. Retrieved May 29, 2009.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved May 29, 2009.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KLDS
- Radio-Locator Information on KLDS
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KLDS
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|