|Broadcast area||Little Rock|
|Slogan||Your Great Gospel Station|
|Translator(s)||K233BF (94.5 FM, Greenbrier, AR)|
|First air date||1982|
|Power||50,000 watts day
31,000 watts critical hours
220 watts night
(day and critical hours)|
|Callsign meaning||K - LaRGe|
|Former callsigns||KKDI (1982-1988)
|Owner||Joel J. Kinlow|
KLRG was formerly a part of the Tan Talk Radio Network, and was a sister station of WTAN AM 1340 in Clearwater, Florida, WDCF AM 1350 in Dade City, Florida, and WZHR AM 1400 in Zephyrhills, Florida.
KLRG has separate transmitter sites for day/critical hours and night. It has been granted a U.S. Federal Communications Commission construction permit to move the night site to the day/critical hours site and decrease night power to 200 watts.
- Application Search Details, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- Call Sign History, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- KLRG-AM 880 Little Rock, klrg.tantalknetwork.com. Internet Archive. Archived October 30, 2012. Accessed December 21, 2015.
- History Cards for KLRG, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- "FCC Construction Permit". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- KLRG website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KLRG
- Radio-Locator Information on KLRG
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KLRG
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|