|Broadcast area||Little Rock|
|Slogan||Your Great Gospel Station|
|Translator(s)||K233BF (94.5 FM, Greenbrier, AR)|
|First air date||1982|
|Power||50,000 watts day
31,000 watts critical hours
220 watts night
(day and critical hours)|
|Callsign meaning||K - LaRGe|
|Former callsigns||KKDI (1982-1988)
|Owner||Joe Kinlow and Alesia Kinlow-Glosson, co-personal representatives, Joel Kinlow Estate|
KLRG (880 AM) is an American radio station broadcasting a Gospel music format. It is licensed to Sheridan, Arkansas, and serves the Little Rock area. The station is owned by the estate of Joel J. Kinlow, and licensed to his children Joe Kinlow and Alesia Kinlow-Glosson as co-personal representatives of the estate.
KLRG was formerly a part of the Tan Talk Radio Network, and was a sister station of WTAN AM 1340 in Clearwater, Florida, WDCF AM 1350 in Dade City, Florida, and WZHR AM 1400 in Zephyrhills, Florida.
KLRG has separate transmitter sites for day/critical hours and night. It has been granted a U.S. Federal Communications Commission construction permit to move the night site to the day/critical hours site and decrease night power to 200 watts.
- Application Search Details, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- Call Sign History, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- KLRG-AM 880 Little Rock, klrg.tantalknetwork.com. Internet Archive. Archived October 30, 2012. Accessed December 21, 2015.
- History Cards for KLRG, fcc.gov. Accessed December 21, 2015
- "FCC Construction Permit". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KLRG
- Radio-Locator Information on KLRG
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KLRG
|This article about a radio station in Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|