|Broadcast area||Killeen-Temple area|
|Slogan||Central Texas' Greatest Hits|
|First air date||1995|
|Audience share||0.8, #19 (Fa'05, R&R)|
(Townsquare Media Killeen-Temple License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KOOC, KSSM, KTEM, KUSJ|
On October 1, 2010 KLTD changed their format from mainstream rock (as "Eagle 101.7") to sports, branded as "The Ticket".
On March 15, 2013, at 5 PM, the station began stunting as "The Bone" with "music for dogs." The stunt lasted until the following Monday, when a new permanent format debuted as classic hits, branded as "K101.7".
- "Killeen-Temple Market Ratings". Radio and Records.
- "Dallas Cowboys on Radio". DallasCowboys.com.
K101.7 is a radio station that serves the Killeen/Temple/Waco/Ft. Hood area. The Bone serves as the local affiliate for the Dallas Cowboys Network, and is also the home of Belton High School (5A) football.
- KLTD official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KLTD
- Radio-Locator information on KLTD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KLTD
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|