|Branding||Kingdom Living Radio|
|First air date||1980|
|Format||Defunct; formerly Religious|
|Power||2,500 watts (day-only)|
|Owner||Umatilla Broadcasting, Inc.|
KLWJ (1090 AM, "Kingdom Living Radio") was a daytime-only radio station licensed to serve Umatilla, Oregon, United States. The station, which began broadcasting in 1980, was owned and operated by Umatilla Broadcasting, Inc.
In June 1979, an application was filed to transfer the permit to Umatilla Broadcasting, Inc. The transfer was approved by the FCC on July 9, 1979. KLWJ received its license to cover from the FCC on August 25, 1980.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "New radio station broadcasts oldies format". East Oregonian. July 16, 2006.
- "Application Search Details (BP-20580)". FCC Media Bureau. February 27, 1979.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Application Search Details (BAP-19790608GE)". FCC Media Bureau. July 9, 1979.
- "Application Search Details (BL-19800618AD)". FCC Media Bureau. August 25, 1980.
- "Application Search Details". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database. June 4, 2009.
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|