This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|City||Grand Rapids, Minnesota|
|Broadcast area||Itasca County, Iron Range|
|Branding||96.9 FM KMFY|
|Slogan||The Best Music Variety|
|Frequency||96.9 FM (MHz)|
|Callsign meaning||Goes with sister station KOZY (Cozy/Comfy Radio)|
|Affiliations||Westwood One Media, ABC NEWS|
KMFY is a radio station from Grand Rapids, Minnesota, available at 96.9 FM. KMFY-FM covers the counties of Itasca, Aitkin, Cass and western St. Louis. KMFY broadcasts local weather, sports, news and community events.
- Music—KMFY-FM is a Hot AC radio station, playing modern hit music, as well as hits from the 80's and 90's.
- News—KMFY-FM is an ABC NEWS affiliate, covering local, regional, and state news.
- Sports—KMFY broadcasts high school sports games from local communities. It is also the regional affiliate for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Weather—KMFY offers twice-an-hour updates from the WEWC (Weather Eye Weather Conditions).
KMFY (at the time known as KNNS) was sold to Kirwin Broadcasting in 1989 by Mike and Mary Ives. It became KMFY-FM. In 2001, the station was sold to Itasca Broadcasting, then sold Lamke Broadcasting in 2012.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KMFY
- Radio-Locator information on KMFY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KMFY