From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KML or kml may refer to:
- Kamileroi Airport (IATA airport code), Queensland, Australia
- Keyhole Markup Language, an XML geospatial data file format
- Korean Mountaineering League, an organization that focuses on the conservation of Korea's mountain environments
- Lower Tanudan Kalinga (ISO 639-3 language code), a language used in Tanudan, Kalinga, Philippines
- Korvpalli Meistriliiga, the Estonian Basketball League
- KiSS Markup Language, an html-like file format used by certain KiSS and Linksys products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.