Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KMT or kmt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KMT is Kuomintang, a political party in Taiwan (Republic of China).
KMT or kmt may also refer to:
- "KMT" (song), a 2017 song by Drake
- Kmt (magazine), a magazine on ancient Egypt
- kilometre-tonne or kmt, a unit of payload-distance
- King in Council (Sweden) or K.M:t, a term of constitutional importance that was used in Sweden before 1975 when the 1974 Instrument of Government came into force
- km.t, a name for ancient Egypt using the hieroglyph Km
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.