From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KNN may refer to:
- k-nearest neighbors algorithm (k-NN), a method for classifying objects
- Nearest neighbor graph (k-NNG), a graph connecting each point to its k nearest neighbors
- Kabataan News Network, a Philippine television show made by teens
- Khanna railway station, in Khanna, Punjab, India (by Indian Railways code)
- Kings Norton railway station, in Birmingham, England (by National Rail code)
- Konkani language, spoken in the Konkan coast of India (by ISO 639-3 language code)
- Korea New Network, broadcast television in South Korea
- Kurdish News Network, news television network in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Kankan Airport, Guinea (by IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KNN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.