|Broadcast area||Pahrump, Nevada|
|Branding||KNYE 95.1 The Kingdom of Nye|
|Slogan||The Big Voice of The Valley|
|First air date||2002|
|Callsign meaning||Kingdom of Nye|
(Pahrump Radio, Inc.)
KNYE is an American radio station located in Pahrump, Nye County, Nevada. The station plays an eclectic mix of pop music most of the broadcast day. Coast to Coast AM is heard every night from 10pm til 6am (Pacific Time). The signals are received in Las Vegas 60 miles to the east and Death Valley 30 miles to the west. On May 29, 2008 Art Bell, former host of Coast to Coast AM sold KNYE to station manager Karen Jackson for $600,000.
In 2013, the station changed its slogan from "Where things go Pahrump in the night" to "The Big Voice of The Valley".
- KNYE Website Info Page (retrieved November 15, 2008)
- KNYE 95.1 The Kingdom Of Nye - Official Site
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KNYE
- Radio-Locator information on KNYE
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KNYE
|This article about a radio station in Nevada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|