|Broadcast area||Bakersfield, California|
|Slogan||"News. Talk. Dodgers"|
|First air date||1983 (as KLYD-FM)|
|HAAT||121 meters (397 feet)|
|Former callsigns||KLYD-FM (1983-1988)
|Affiliations||Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network|
|Owner||Alpha Media, LLC
(Alpha Media Licensee LLC)
|Sister stations||KKBB, KLLY, KNZR|
KNZR-FM (97.7 FM, "KNZR") is a commercial radio station located in Shafter, California, broadcasting to the Bakersfield, California, area. The station is owned by Alpha Media, LLC, through licensee Alpha Media Licensee LLC. KNZR-FM airs a News/Talk format simulcasting sister station KNZR.
KNZR-FM is a simulcast of KNZR, and is the local home of Coast to Coast AM, The Glenn Beck Program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Jaz McKay Radio Extravaganza, The Inga Barks Show, and The Afternoon Drive.and [Mark Levin]
- The station was home to Chris Squires who is on in the morning. He had been Program Director for KKXX-FM, KRAB, KKDJ, and KSMJ when they were owned by Mondosphere Broadcasting, was known as on-air name "Spydee." He was also program director for Mix 97-7.
- Kristin Jacobs was on the mid-day shift, and had been on the radio in Bakersfield doing the same shift on Clear Channel owned KKDJ (when it was "KLITE 105.3").
- Erik Daniels was on in the afternoons, and has been a Buckley Radio employee for many years, also serving on KLLY, and doing production director duties for the company.
- The Beacon Radio program with Austin Harris aired Sunday mornings
- Weekends Fill/In include Brandon.
- Brent Michaels hosted the morning show until August 22, 2008.
- syndicated morning program The Bob and Sheri Show which debuted September 2008.
- The station carried the syndicated John Tesh radio program in the evenings and Sunday mornings until January 2011.
- http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/call_hist.pl?Facility_id=8109 &Callsign=KSMJ
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.