|City||Lake Charles, Louisiana|
|Broadcast area||Lake Charles and Gulfcoast area in southwestern Louisiana.|
|Slogan||A Christian Voice In Your Home|
|First air date||September 17, 2000|
|ERP||4,000 watts horizontal
14,000 watts vertical
|HAAT||118 meters (387 ft)|
|Owner||Radio Maria Inc.|
|Sister stations||KJMJ, KDEI, KNIR, WULM
WOLM, WHHN, KBIO, WRMW
KOJO is the first FM repeater of originating station KJMJ 580 AM in Alexandria, Louisiana. KOJO first came on the air on September 17, 2000. KOJO's signal reaches into a fringe area in portions of southeastern Texas,where afterward is covered by KDEI 1250 AM in Port Arthur...as well into portions of the Lafayette area..where KNIR 1360 AM in New Iberia compensates for KOJO's fringe area there.
Father Duane Stenzel O.F.M. (1927–2011) served as national program director from its 2000 beginnings until his death.
Mary Pyper is national board president,Joshua Danis is national coordinator and Frank Hare is studio and audio production manager.
- Official Radio Maria USA site (with streaming audio)
- World Family of Radio Maria
- Listing of Radio Maria's stations in the U.S. broadcasting in English,Spanish and Italian
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KOJO
- Radio-Locator information on KOJO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KOJO
|This article about a radio station in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|