(Redirected from KOKE)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Koke or KOKE may refer to:
- Kōke (or Koke), noble ranking below a daimyo in Japan during the Edo period
- Koke, Estonia, village in Haaslava Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Koke language of Chad
- Koke (footballer, born 1983), full name Sergio Contreras Pardo, Spanish football forward
- Koke (footballer, born 1992), full name Jorge Resurrección Merodio, Spanish football midfielder for Atlético Madrid and Spain
- Koke Garcia (Jorge García Mediavilla, born 1994), Spanish football midfielder who plays for C.D. Guadalajara, Mexico
- KOKE (AM), a radio station (1600 AM) licensed to serve Pflugerville, Texas, United States
- KOKE-FM, a radio station (99.3 FM) licensed to serve Thorndale, Texas
- Koke'e State Park, Hawaii, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.