From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KONI)
Koni or KONI is:
- Koni, Dutch manufacturer of shock absorbers
- Koni (dog), Russian President Vladimir Putin's black Labrador Retriever
- KONI (FM), an FM radio station located in Lanai City, Hawaii
- Koni (film) (Kony), 1986 Bengali film Saroj Dey, starring Soumitra Chatterjee and Sriparna Banerjee
- Koni Iguan, the minor-league PNG Politician.
- Koni, Côte d'Ivoire
- Koni class frigate, a class of soviet frigates
- The KONI Group, a manufacturer of automobile shock absorbers and subsidiary of ITT Corporation
- KONI Racing, the racing division of The KONI Group
- The KONI Challenge Series, formerly the Grand-Am Cup series, a touring car racing series
- Komite Olahraga Nasional Indonesia, abbreviated KONI, the National Sports Committee of Indonesia
- a synonym for Xalam, a stringed musical instrument
- Koni the Giant Boy, a Japanese cartoon that aired on TV Tokyo
- Koni Konsultants, a global investment firm that specialized in real estate development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.