|Miranda Kerr, Founder & Managing Director|
|Products||organic skin care products & cosmetics|
KORA Organics is a range of 100% Australian-made skincare products offering a blend of natural and certified organic ingredients. KORA Organics was co-founded by Australian-born international supermodel Miranda Kerr with the help of organic chemists, aromatherapists, and formulators from Australia in October 2009 and is produced and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia. KORA Organics products are sold in over 400 stores across Australia including leading department store David Jones Limited. Products are also sold internationally on KORA Organics' website and via luxury e-retailer Net-a-Porter.
Before she began her modelling career, Miranda Kerr spent 18 months studying nutrition and health psychology at the Academy of Natural Living near Cairns. This interest in healthy living led to her founding KORA Organics to create a range of certified organic skincare products that she herself had always wanted but was unable to find. According to the company, the name KORA Organics is derived from Miranda’s own belief in the connection of the mind, body and spirit to the ‘core’ self.
KORA Organics and co-founder Miranda Kerr have won a variety of awards in both style and beauty for its skincare line. These awards include:
- KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil won the 2013 Prix de Marie Claire Beauty Award for Best Body Product (Splurge).
- KORA Organics was the joint winner of the 2012 InStyle Women of Style Beauty Award, and co-founder Miranda Kerr won the overall Reader's Choice Award.
- KORA Organics Essential Body Wash won the BellaSugar Australia Beauty Award for Best Body Wash in 2012.
- KORA Organics Daily Hand Cream was runner up for the ACP Australian Beauty Award for Best Hand Cream in 2012.
KORA Organics range of products consists of twenty-one certified organic face and body care products. Key ingredients in the products include Noni Extract whose juices and oils Miranda has been using since her grandmother Anne Kerr introduced her to it when she was 12, Macrobiotic Salts sourced from the Pacific Ocean in Australia, Rose quartz energised water, Rose hip seed oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Products are not tested on animals, and twenty of the twenty one products are classified as Vegan.
- Balancing Rose Mist
- Blemish Gel
- Calming Lavender Mist
- Clay Purifying Mask
- Cream Cleanser
- Daily Hand Cream
- Energising Citrus Mist
- Enriched Body Lotion
- Essential Body Wash
- Exfoliating Cream
- Foaming Cleanser
- Hydrating Day and Night Cream
- Hydrating Mask
- Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil
- Luxurious Rosehip Oil
- Purifying Day and Night Cream
- Recovery Eye Gel Cream
- Rejuvenating Foot Balm
- Soothing Day and Night Cream
- Tinted Day Cream
- Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm
On September 8th, 2014, Glammonitor reported that KORA Organics has some Certified Organic ingredients but it is not Certified as a whole, after laboratories confirmed that KORA Organics Benzyl alcohol is produced from synthetic origin. As of October 5th, 2014, Miranda Kerr did not respond to the evidences found by the laboratories.
- Australian Made | KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr
- Ecocert | List of Ecocert Greenlife Clients
- Harper's Bazaar | Miranda Kerr launches skincare range
- Net-a-Porter | Shop KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr
- Daily Telegraph | Miranda's Kerr-Ching! Factor
- Huffington Post | Miranda Kerr Shows Off Baby Bump In Kora Organic Skincare Line VIDEO
- Yahoo! | Prix de Marie Claire 2013 Winners’ List
- Pop Sugar | Miranda Kerr at the InStyle Women of Style Awards
- Pop Sugar | 2012 BellaSugar Australia Beauty Awards: The Winning Body Products
- Bauer Media | Most Prized Beauty Products of 2012 Presented at the Australian Beauty Awards
- Daily Mail | Miranda Kerr reveals her supermodel secrets: Tahitian Noni juice and spoonfuls of coconut oil
- Glammonitor | KORA Organics Line by Miranda Kerr is Not Organic