|Miranda Kerr, Founder & Managing Director|
|Products||organic skin care products & cosmetics|
KORA Organics is a range of 100% Australian-made skincare products offering a blend of natural and certified organic ingredients. KORA Organics was co-founded by Australian-born international supermodel Miranda Kerr with the help of organic chemists, aromatherapists, and formulators from Australia in October 2009 and is produced and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia. KORA Organics products are sold in over 400 stores across Australia including leading department store David Jones Limited. Products are also sold internationally on KORA Organics' website and via luxury e-retailer Net-a-Porter.
Before she began her modelling career, Miranda Kerr spent 18 months studying nutrition and health psychology at the Academy of Natural Living near Cairns. This interest in healthy living led to her founding KORA Organics to create a range of certified organic skincare products that she herself had always wanted but was unable to find. According to the company, the name KORA Organics is derived from Miranda’s own belief in the connection of the mind, body and spirit to the ‘core’ self.
KORA Organics range of products consists of forty certified organic face and body care products. Key ingredients in the products include Noni Extract whose juices and oils Miranda has been using since her grandmother Anne Kerr introduced her to it when she was 12, Macrobiotic Salts sourced from the Pacific Ocean in Australia, Rose quartz energised water, Rose hip seed oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Products are not tested on animals, and all products beside the Lip Balms and the Unscented Cleansing Bar are classified as Vegan.
On 8 September 2014, Glammonitor reported that KORA Organics has some Certified Organic ingredients but it is not Certified as a whole, after laboratories confirmed that KORA Organics Benzyl alcohol is produced from synthetic origin. As of 5 October 2014, Miranda Kerr did not respond to the evidences found by the laboratories.
- "KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr - The Australian Made Campaign". Australianmade.com.au. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "List of ECOCERT Greenlife clients". Ap.ecocert.com. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Miranda Kerr launches skincare range : Harper's BAZAAR". Harpersbazaar.com.au. 2009-10-12. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Shop KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr at". Net-a-porter.com. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Miranda Kerr Shows Off Baby Bump In Kora Organic Skincare Line VIDEO (PHOTOS)". Huffingtonpost.com. 2011-05-25. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Miranda Kerr reveals her supermodel secrets: Tahitian Noni juice and spoonfuls of coconut oil | Daily Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- Glammonitor | KORA Organics Line by Miranda Kerr is Not Organic
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miranda Kerr promotes KORA Organics skincare products.|