Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KOS, Kos, or kos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KOS may refer to:
- Keepers of Scylla, online gaming community, specializing in player-versus-player interactions
- KOS Media, providing county wide and local regional publications in Kent
- Kill on sight
- Kingdom of Sorrow, a Sludgecore band from New Orleans
- Knowledge Organization Systems, a generic term used in Knowledge organization
- KolibriOS, open source x86 operating system
- KOS (Yugoslavia), the counterintelligence service of the Yugoslav People's Army
- Kickoff specialist, a position in American football and Canadian football responsible for handling kickoff duties
- KOS (Serbia)
- Kalateh-ye Osman Soltan
- Kamimiyori-Shiobara-Onsenguchi Station
- Kay On-Going School
- Knoll Open Space
- Ksar Ouled Soltane
- KPT Officers Society
- Karasuma Oike Station
- Keep On Singin'
- "Keep On Singing"
- Keningau Oath Stone
- Kimi Ora School
- Kin On Stop
- Kinosaki Onsen Station
- Kirkuk Olympic Stadium
- Kosovo (UNDP code: KOS), a partially recognized state in Southeastern Europe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.