|Branding||KPDO 89.3 FM Community Radio for Pescadero and the South Coast|
|First air date||May 8, 2010|
|Owner||Pescadero Public Radio Service|
KPDO is a community radio station licensed on 89.3 MHz at Pescadero, California. It is non-commercial and listener-sponsored.
The station provided public affairs, news, and music programming, both locally and nationally sourced.
Pirate Cat Radio founder Daniel "Monkey Man" Roberts brought KPDO back on air on May 8, 2010. He left without notice in November 2010. KPDO founder and board president Maggie Celeste Worden took over for Roberts and has indicated she would lead the station in a new direction, forming a community advisory board featuring representation from local schools, businesses, and elected officials.
- Bixler, Lily (2010-07-07). "KPDO kicks off first pledge drive". HMB Review. Retrieved 2010-07-07.[dead link]
- Harrell, Ashley (2010-05-26). "The Radio Pirate Goes Legit". San Francisco Weekly. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- Noack, Mark (2011-05-12). "KPDO replaces expatriate station manager". Half Moon Bay Review. Retrieved 2011-05-13.
- Snowdon, H. Taft (2011-10-18). "In re: KPDO(FM) Pescadero, CA, Facility ID No. 89081, Silent Since June 14, 2011: Request For Special Temporary Authority To Remain Silent". Washington, D.C.: Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2012-02-01.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KPDO
- Radio-Locator information on KPDO
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KPDO
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|