|First air date||1968|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KDHL-FM (1979-1987)
(Townsquare Media Faribault License, LLC)
Listen Live via iHeart
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would acquire 53 Cumulus stations, including KQCL, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved August 3, 2009.
- "KQCL Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 3, 2009.
- "KQCL Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved August 3, 2009.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KQCL
- Radio-Locator information on KQCL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KQCL
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|