|City||Mitchell, South Dakota|
|Broadcast area||Mitchell and Huron areas|
|Slogan||"Today's Best Music"|
|First air date||1974|
|Format||adult hits, Top 40 rock and pop hits|
|HAAT||110 meters (361 feet)|
|Callsign meaning||disambiguation of sister stations KORN (AM) and KORN-FM|
|Owner||Nedved Media, LLC|
|Sister stations||KORN (AM), KORN-FM|
KQRN (107.3 FM", Q107.3) is a radio station licensed in Mitchell, South Dakota, which serves the Mitchell, South Dakota Micropolitan Statistical Area, and Huron, South Dakota areas (which make up the Mitchell-Huron media market). The station is owned by Nedved Media, LLC. It airs an adult hits and a Top 40 rock and pop music format.
In late 2016, Riverfront Broadcasting LLC sold the station, along with sister stations KORN News Radio 1490, and KORN Country 92.1 to Q107.3's General Manager, Nancy Nedved. Effective Sunday, January 1, 2017, the three station group is now known as Nedved Media, LLC. 
- "Station website". Q107.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Johnson, Nathan (2008-02-22). "Yankton Firm Purchases Local Radio Stations". Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan.[dead link]
- Press Release, AM 1490 KORN (2016-12-23). "Mitchell Radio Stations Return to Local Ownership". KORN News Radio 1490.
- KQRN official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KQRN
- Radio-Locator information on KQRN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KQRN
|This article about a radio station in South Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|