Santa Rosa, California|
|Frequency||91.1 FM MHz|
|First air date||September, 1993|
|HAAT||223 meters (732 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||K Rural California Broadcasting|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio, PRX|
|Owner||Rural California Broadcasting Corporation|
KRCB-FM is a non-commercial public broadcasting radio station licensed to Windsor, California, serving Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Cloverdale, Geyserville, Windsor, Sebastopol, Forestville, Calistoga and surrounding areas in California. KRCB-FM is owned and operated by Rural California Broadcasting Corporation.
|City of license||Facility
|K215CQ||90.9 FM||Santa Rosa, California||89938||16 watts||−71 m (−233 ft)||D||FCC|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-107. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- "KRCB Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved September 25, 2015.
- "K215CQ Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- Radio 91 Online
- fccdata.org information on KRCB-FM
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRCB
- Radio-Locator information on KRCB
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRCB
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|