|Headquarters||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Products||Leveraged buyout, Mezzanine capital|
|Total assets||$3.0 billion|
Number of employees
The firm, which is based in Denver, Colorado, was founded in 1996. The firm also maintains satellite offices in Mill Valley, California and Las Vegas, Nevada. The firm has raised approximately $3.3 billion since inception across five funds including four private equity funds and a mezzanine capital fund. KRG completed fundraising for its most recent private equity fund in 2007 with $2.0 billion of investor commitments. KRG's Fund I was raised in 1999, Fund II was raised in 2001 and Fund III was raised in 2005 with $715 million of capital.
The firm was named for its three founding partners, Mark King, Bruce Rogers and Charles Gwirtsman.
In December 2014, the firm put on sale Fort Dearborn Co., a maker of consumer-products labels, for $750 million. 
- Taking A DIY Approach To Mezzanine Financing. Reuters Buyouts, November 17, 2008
- US firm KRG closes fourth buy-out fund on $1.96bn. AltAssets, November 8, 2007
- Denver-based KRG Capital Partners closes $715m buy-out fund. AltAssets, July 21, 2005
- KRG Capital: a midas touch with mid-market companies. ColoradoBiz, February 1, 2006
- Tan, Gillian (17 December 2014). "KRG Capital Puts Label Maker Fort Dearborn Up for Sale". Wall Street Journal Blogs. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- KRG Capital (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|