From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City||Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands|
|HAAT||38 meters (125 feet)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio|
|Owner||Marianas Educational Media Services, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KCKD, KKBT, KMOP|
KRNM (88.1 FM), is a National Public Radio-affiliated non-commercial educational radio station run by Marianas Educational Media Services, Inc., in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands. It primarily features National Public Radio programming.
|City of license||ERP
|K206BM||89.1 FM||Saipan, MP||250||D||FCC|
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Northern Mariana Islands (US Commonwealth). World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting. Billboard Books. p. 305. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "NMC Completes Transfer of Public Radio Station to Nonprofit MEMS" (Press release). Northern Marianas College. October 19, 2010. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
- "Transactions: 8-07-09". Radio Business Report. August 7, 2009. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
- Deposa, Moneth (September 4, 2009). "FCC yet to issue decision on NMC's radio station transfer". Saipan Tribune. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
|This article about a radio station in the Northern Mariana Islands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|