|Branding||101.1 The Krow|
|Slogan||"High Voltage Rock"|
|First air date||2010|
|HAAT||427 meters (1,401 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||The KROW (branding)|
|Former callsigns||KWHO (2006-2010)|
|Owner||White Park Broadcasting, Inc.|
|Sister stations||KAZY, KHAD, KTED, KWHO, KZQL, KBEN-FM|
KROW (101.1 FM, "The Krow") is an American radio station licensed to serve Cody, Wyoming, United States. The station, established in 2010, is owned and operated by White Park Broadcasting, Inc. KROW broadcasts an Active Rock music format.
In March 2006, White Park Broadcasting, Inc., applied to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a construction permit for a new broadcast radio station. The FCC granted this permit on June 28, 2006, with a scheduled expiration date of June 28, 2009. The new station was assigned call sign "KWHO" on September 20, 2006.
The call letters KROW were previously assigned to an AM station in San Francisco, California and Reno Nevada.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20060310AAH)". FCC Media Bureau. June 28, 2006. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau. January 28, 2010. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20100212ABI)". FCC Media Bureau. August 17, 2011. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- "'KROW Island' Is Site Of New 250-ft Towers" (PDF). Broadcasting. October 20, 1947. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- KROW official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KROW
- Radio-Locator information on KROW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KROW
|This article about a radio station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|