|Branding||95.9 Jack FM|
|First air date||September 21, 1978|
|Callsign meaning||RSL = FAA designator for Russell|
|Former callsigns||KRSL-FM (1978-1984)
|Owner||White Communications, L.L.C.|
The station was assigned the call letters KRSL-FM on 1978-09-21. On 1984-02-08, the station changed its call sign to KCAY and on 2008-03-10 back to the current KRSL-FM
On September 23, 2015 KRSL-FM changed their format from classic hits to variety hits, branded as "95.9 Jack FM".
- "Call Letter Origins". Radio History on the Web.
- "KRSL-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KRSL-FM Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "KRSL Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Central Kansas Gets Hi-Jacked By KRSL Radioinsight - September 23, 2015
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRSL
- Radio-Locator information on KRSL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRSL
|This article about a radio station in Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|