From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Slogan||La Gran D|
|First air date||1947 (as KYJC at 1230)
1994 (as KYJC at 610)
|Format||Regional Mexican Spanish Hits|
|Power||2,500 watts day
5,000 watts night
|Former callsigns||KYJC (1947-1995)|
|Former frequencies||1230 kHz (1947-1994)|
|Owner||Opus Broadcasting Systems|
KRTA (610 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Spanish music format. Licensed to Medford, Oregon, United States, the station serves the Medford-Ashland area. The station is currently owned by Opus Broadcasting Systems.
- "Since You Asked". Mail Tribune. October 6, 2001. Retrieved 2008-01-30.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Spring 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- "KRTA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KRTA
- Radio-Locator Information on KRTA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KRTA
- FCC History Cards for KRTA
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|