|Broadcast area||Southeast Texas/Gulf Coast Texas|
|Frequency||89.3 (MHz)(also on HD Radio)|
99.9 FM (K260BW) in Victoria
|First air date||July 8, 1982|
|Audience share||4.9 (March 2017, Nielsen Audio)|
|HAAT||255 m (837 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||Something Better: Jesus|
|Former frequencies||88.1 MHz (1982-1987)|
|Owner||KSBJ Educational Foundation|
|Sister stations||KXNG, KXBJ|
KSBJ is a non-commercial Contemporary Christian music radio station based in Humble, Texas, broadcasting on 89.3 MHz FM in the Greater Houston area. KSBJ is owned and operated by the KSBJ Educational Foundation.
KSBJ can also be heard on several lower-powered repeaters as listed in the translators section of the Infobox. These stations cover both the Greater Houston area and other areas in Southeast Texas.
The KSBJ Educational Foundation owns and operates a youth-oriented Christian Contemporary/Hip-Hop music format, NGEN Radio, which, until the purchase of KXNG, primarily broadcast on KSBJ-HD2. Like its parent station, NGEN also has a network of repeaters covering a large portion of Southeast Texas. In 2016, KSBJ acquired radio station KXNG, becoming NGEN's first full-powered analog FM signal.
- July 8, 1982 - KSBJ was born and signed on the air at 88.1 FM with Buddy Holiday.
- August 15, 1983 - KSBJ went full-time and began 24-hour broadcasting.
- October 15, 1987 - KSBJ changed their frequency to 89.3 FM.
- December 1988 - Astronaut Guy Gardner took KSBJ staff photo and music tape to space on a shuttle Atlantis mission.
- February 1989 - KSBJ moved their facilities to Humble, TX.
- May 1991 - KSBJ began offering free Brown Bag concerts.
- January 1992 - KSBJ welcomed new General Manager, Tim McDermott.
- April 1992 - KSBJ initiated their Ministry Spotlights program highlighting charities at concerts.
- September 1992 - "God listens." billboard campaign began and nearly doubled listenership.
- November 1993 - KSBJ pioneered the Christmas Giving Tree program.
- March 14, 1999 - "Enter His Gates", KSBJ's Sunday Morning worship program began.
- June 2000 - KSBJ won their first Major Market Station of the Year award from the NRB.
- November 18, 2010 - KSBJ launched a new separate HD-2 radio station named NGEN aimed at the next generation of Christian music listeners.
- May 2012 - KSBJ expanded their broadcast footprint to include 96.9 FM.
- August/8th/2016 - KXNG Began Broadcasting On 91.7 FM Under NGEN Radio
- "The Morning Show with Rachelle and Carder" 5:30am–10:00am, Monday-Friday.
- "The Midday Show With Jen" 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
- "The Afternoon Show with Morgan." 3-7pm, Monday-Friday.
- "The Evening Show with JP Spees" 7:00pm–12:00am, Monday-Friday.
- "Enter His Gates" 6am-12pm, Sunday.
- "Sunday Night Live with Kim" 7pm - 9pm, Sunday.
- "FamilyLife Sunday Nights" 9pm - 11pm, Sunday.
- Duane Allen Overnights - 12am- 5am
- Bob King - Weekends
- Chelle Richards - Weekends
- Chelsea Azille - Weekends
- Chris Cassidy - Weekends
- Chris Rubio - Weekends
- Sterling Tarrant - Fill-in DJ/Imaging Director
- Kat Cortez - Fill In DJ
KSBJ plays contemporary Christian music, though it also plays Praise and Worship ("Enter His Gates") programming Sundays- 6am-12 Noon; and talk programming Sundays, 7pm-10pm. Bill Ingram does morning and afternoon traffic reports. The station also features short vignettes from various ministries throughout the day and Focus on the Family daily at 5 AM.
- KSBJ 89.3 FM official website
- 89.3 FM KSBJ & NGEN Radio" live internet streams
- National Religious Broadcasts
- KSBJ's Port Lavaca Construction Permit
- Listing of Stations Broadcasting KSBJ
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KSBJ
- Radio-Locator information on KSBJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KSBJ