|Broadcast area||South Central Alaska|
|Slogan||"Seward's New Phoenix"|
|Power||1,000 watts (unlimited)|
|Former callsigns||KIBH (1948-1969)
|Owner||Seward Media Partners, LLC|
Under a previous owner, the station simulcasted with KYSC in Fairbanks for several years.
KSEW's license expired in 2014 after the application for renewal of the station's license was not filed on time. In addition it had not paid FCC fees for a number of years and efforts to collect the debt were unsuccessful. The call letters appear in the FCC database as D(deleted)KSEW.
- Mitchell, Elaine, ed. (1973). Alaska Blue Book (1973 ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 136.
- Burnett, Robert M., ed. (1977). Alaska Blue Book (1977 ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 175.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. FCC Media Bureau. Retrieved December 9, 2011.
- "Fall 2011 Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 9, 2011.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for DKSEW
- Radio-Locator Information on DKSEW
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for DKSEW
- FCC Notice of License Expiration
- FCC debt collection letter
|This article about a radio station in Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|